Today, we try a semi-regular experiment, as I dive into the top five stories from Blogger’s Row and beyond.
Today’s Top Five Stories From “Pred Nation”:
1. Last night, the Predators clinched their seventh playoff berth in the last eight seasons when Anaheim downed San Jose. Amanda DiPaolo of Inside Smashville and Ryan Porth of Smashville 24/7 each have their own season-by-season breakdowns of when the Predators their playoff spots. If you like counting up, take a look at Ryan’s. If you like counting down, go see Amanda’s.
2. With the playoffs now guaranteed, Section303.com’s Jeremy K. Gover has a suggestion for the Predators’ game ops staff – bring back “Run This Town”.
3. PredsOnTheGlass’ Buddy Oakes brings news from afar that the Predators have declared this Friday “Predator Pride Day” and will be inviting everyone to “Pekka” on Twitter and Facebook.
4. Speaking of Buddy, OnTheForecheck’s Dirk Hoag is working on a series with each blogger where he profiles their “Moment of the Season”. Yesterday, he profiled Buddy’s, which was of course Mike Fisher’s Goo Goo Goal.
5. Finally, over at The Predatorial, Jeremy Sargent digs into perceived fan frustration with Ryan Suter.